Wind energy is globally maturing and the number of projects is increasingly growing. This course has been designed to provide an overview of all the aspects involved in the development, operation and decommissioning of wind energy projects. If you are new to the energy business or want to learn more about wind energy developments, then this is the course for you.
The training will start with an introduction to wind energy project development, studying the life cycle process of the wind energy project. The second day will address investment risks in more detail, such as cash flow models, income risk and risk management.
This course is available on request. Content, location and duration of the course can be adapted to your specific wishes. Please contact us for more information.
- Wind farm basics
- Project development
- Wind risk
- Other design considerations
- Construction arrangements
- Operations and maintenance
- Q&A session
- Finance motivations
- Project structuring
- Introduction to the cash flow model
- Incode risk & income management
- Cost risks & cost management
- Case studies
- Q & A session
Various tools will be introduced along with illustrative examples. During the interactive course, participants will be encouraged to actively participate in discussions and short exercises.
The training and all course material will be in English.
After this course you will be able to:
- Understand the process from development to decommissioning
- Understand the forces at play during development
- Understand the basic financing of wind developments
- Understand the risks involved in wind developments.
This course is intended for employees of developers, energy companies and government officials involved in wind energy projects.